Walt Disney (DIS) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Revs Beat
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.58, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.43 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.36 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walt Disney (DIS) PT Raised to $215 at Guggenheim on Faster Recovery with Higher Spending Levels
- TIkTok Owner ByteDance Reports a 111% Jump in Revenue, Considers Listing in Hong Kong or New York After Hitting $300 Billion Valuation
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.05
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!