Walt Disney (DIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) reported Q2 EPS of $1.11, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.65 billion versus the consensus estimate of $11.2 billion.
“We’re extremely pleased with our results this quarter, delivering double-digit increases in operating income across all of our businesses and the highest quarterly earnings per share in the history of the Company,” said Robert A. Iger, Chairman and CEO, The Walt Disney Company. “Our continued strong performance reflects the strength of our brands, the quality of our content, and our unique ability to leverage creative success across the entire Company to drive value.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Walt Disney (DIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Paymentus (PAY) at Outperform, 'King of Bill'
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!