Walt Disney (DIS) Tops Q1 EPS by 77c, Disney+ Subscribers 94.9M
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.32, $0.77 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.45). Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.25 billion versus the consensus estimate of $15.88 billion.
The following table presents the number of paid subscribers(1) (in millions) for Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu as of:
Live TV + SVOD
The following table presents the average monthly revenue per paid subscriber(2) for the quarter ended:
Live TV + SVOD
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Walt Disney (DIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walt Disney (DIS) PT Raised to $215 at Guggenheim on Faster Recovery with Higher Spending Levels
- CAI International (CAI) to Be Acquired by Mitsubishi HC for $56/Share, 47% Premium
- Commercial Metals Company (CMC) PT Raised to $34 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesHulu, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!