Walt Disney (DIS) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.68, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.72 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.52 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cramer said he exited Walt Disney (DIS) in his charitable trust
- Russell Wilson Named One of ‘Earth’s Mightiest Athletes’ for Philanthropic Efforts Helping Youth
- Plug Power (PLUG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!