WRAP Technologies (WRAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall St moves sideways after mixed Fed statements
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
WRAP Technologies (NASDAQ: WRAP) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.10), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $710 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $1.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WRAP Technologies (WRAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zscaler shares slip following conservative annual billings guidance
- Seadrill Ltd. (SDRL) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c; offers guidance
- Pinduoduo (PDD) Tops Q3 EPS by 267c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!