WRAP Technologies (WRAP) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, misses on revenue
- Wall St gains on rate cut prospects, soft landing hopes
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bill Ackman sees risk of hard landing if Fed doesn't start cutting soon
- Bonds bask in talk of Fed interest rate cuts
WRAP Technologies (NASDAQ: WRAP) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.12), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WRAP Technologies (WRAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker posts earnings beat, but narrows annual forecast
- Petco Health and Wellness (WOOF) tumbles 18% as as earnings disappoint due to consumer headwinds
- Nordic American Tanker (NAT) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!