WNS Holdings (WNS) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WNS Holdings (NYSE: WNS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.86, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $254.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $243.52 million.
WNS Holdings sees FY2022 EPS of $3.18-$3.34, versus the consensus of $3.22. WNS Holdings sees FY2022 revenue of $984-1016 million, versus the consensus of $994.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WNS Holdings (WNS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) expects 8%-12% adjusted EPS growth 2021-2024
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS by 29c, Q4 Guidances Tops Consensus
- ReneSola (SOL) Reports Q3 Revenues Miss, Address Short Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!