WD-40 Company (WDFC) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides In-Line
- Wall St extends recovery at end of volatile week
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
WD-40 Company (NASDAQ: WDFC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.69, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $95.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $99.16 million.
WD-40 Company sees FY2014 EPS of $2.70-$2.83, versus the consensus of $2.75. WD-40 Company sees FY2014 revenue of $380-387 million, versus the consensus of $387.44 million.
"We are pleased with the solid progress we have made for the year and remain confident that our strategic initiatives are well positioned to carry us into the future," said Garry Ridge, WD-40 Company's president and chief executive officer. "While we continue to see fluctuations in certain markets quarter to quarter, our long-term growth plans remain stable and we continue to deliver on our expectations."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WD-40 Company (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Limbach Holdings (LMB) Misses Q1 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Below Consensus
- DermTech (DMTK) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Midwest Holding Inc. (MDWT) Reports Q1 Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!