WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c, Approves $75M Buyback
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.15, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $1.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $107 million versus the consensus estimate of $103.33 million.
Board of Directors approves new 75.0 million share buyback plan to replace expiring plan
WD-40 Co. sees Q4 2018 EPS of $4.05-$4.10, versus the consensus of $4.09. WD-40 Co. sees Q4 2018 revenue of $403-411 million, versus the consensus of $408 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c
- Univar (UNVR) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!