WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Updates FY15 Outlook
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.76, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $97.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $97.02 million.
WD-40 Co. sees FY2015 EPS of $3.07-$3.13, versus the consensus of $3.12. WD-40 Co. sees FY2015 revenue of $387-400 million, versus the consensus of $399.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c
- Construction Partners, Inc. (ROAD) Misses Q2 EPS by 18c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!