WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Wall St extends recovery at end of volatile week
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.90, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $97.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $93 million.
"The tribe has delivered solid first quarter results, reflecting excellent execution of our first and second strategic initiatives and the fact that for the first time in a long-time, foreign currency exchange rates are not diluting our reported net sales results," said Garry Ridge, WD-40 Company's president and chief executive officer.
"Our flagship product, WD-40 Multi-Use Product grew 10 percent in the first quarter, and our WD-40 Specialist product line grew 29 percent compared to the prior year quarter.
"Overall we are off to a good start in 2018 and we believe our focus on executing against our strategic initiatives will continue to drive revenue growth, further strengthen our financial foundation, and enhance shareholder value," Ridge concluded.
WD-40 Co. sees FY2018 revenue of $396-403 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bio-key International, Inc. (BKYI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- The Beauty Health Company (SKIN) Reports Q1 Revenues of $47.5M; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
- HyreCar (HYRE) Misses Q1 EPS by 21c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!