WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.73, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $96.35 million versus the consensus estimate of $99.52 million.
WD-40 Co. sees FY2015 EPS of $3.07-$3.18, versus the consensus of $3.11. WD-40 Co. sees FY2015 revenue of $398-413 million, versus the consensus of $399.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Ventas (VTR) Reports Q1 FFO of $0.72
- Costar Group (CSGP) Gains 2% as Loeb's Third Point Takes New Stake
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!