WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c, Guides FY17 Roughly In-Line
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.82, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $89.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $96.31 million.
WD-40 Co. sees FY2017 EPS of $3.64-$3.71, versus the consensus of $3.67. WD-40 Co. sees FY2017 revenue of $395-404 million, versus the consensus of $397.19 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals (CPRX) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Danaos Corporation (DAC) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!