W.R. Berkley (WRB) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
W.R. Berkley (NYSE: WRB) reported Q1 EPS of $1.23, $0.39 better than the analyst estimate of $0.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.16 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.1 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on W.R. Berkley (WRB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vista Outdoor (VSTO) Tops Q4 EPS by 38c, Revenues Beat; Offers 1Q EPS/Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Lannett (LCI) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Reports Q1 Revenues of $3.615B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!