Vuzix Corp. (VUZI) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Futures edge up on Fed pivot hopes, jobs data in focus
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- SentinelOne rallies 20% as Q3 results suggest momentum is accelerating
- PayPal (PYPL) stock falls as Bank of America downgrades on 'too high' 2024 estimates
Vuzix Corp. (NASDAQ: VUZI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.17), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $427.8 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vuzix Corp. (VUZI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box stock plummets 13% after earnings, guidance miss; Analysts remain constructive
- Box (BOX) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; offers outlook
- Stitch Fix (SFIX) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c, provides guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!