Vuzix Corp. (VUZI) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Asia stocks rally as lower bond yields buoy tech; China shares find footing
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Oil steady as markets weigh OPEC+ cuts against China demand concerns
- SentinelOne jumps 13% on Q3 beat & raised guidance
- Dollar steady, euro soft as traders wager rate cuts to begin in Q1
Vuzix Corp. (NASDAQ: VUZI) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.16), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vuzix Corp. (VUZI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box (BOX) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; offers outlook
- Nio (NIO) gains following narrow 3Q losses
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Tops Q3 EPS by 73c ; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!