Vital Farms (VITL) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.02/sh
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Vital Farms (NASDAQ: VITL) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.02), versus ($0.17) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $54 million, versus $41.4 million reported last year.
Update on COVID-19 and Fiscal 2021 Outlook
Vital Farms’ guidance continues to assume that there are no additional, significant disruptions to the supply chain, its customers or consumers, including any issues from adverse macroeconomic factors.
- For the full fiscal year 2021, management expects net revenue between $246 to $253 million, an increase of 15 to 18% compared to 2020.
- Adjusted EBITDA is anticipated to be in the range of $6 to $8 million.
Vital Farms cannot provide a reconciliation between its forecasted Adjusted EBITDA and net revenue metrics without unreasonable effort due to the unavailability of reliable estimates for certain items. These items are not within Vital Farms’ control and may vary greatly between periods and could significantly impact future financial results.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vital Farms (VITL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- State Street (STT) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- UPDATE: Stephens Upgrades IQVIA Holdings (IQV) to Overweight, Street High PT, 'Expect Positive Reports'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!