Vishay Intertechnology (VSH) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Offers Q1 Guidance
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vishay Intertechnology (NYSE: VSH) reported Q4 EPS of $0.28, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $667 million versus the consensus estimate of $652.79 million.
Vishay Intertechnology sees Q1 2021 revenue of $705-745 million, versus the consensus of $673.6 million.
- “For the first quarter 2021, based on the current order intake and Vishay’s increased 13-week backlog, we guide for revenues in the range of $705 to $745 million at a gross margin of 25.0% plus/minus 60 basis points, assuming the same exchange rates versus the dollar as in the fourth quarter.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vishay Intertechnology (VSH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH) Prelim. Q1 Revenue Tops Consensus
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH) PT Raised to $27 at JPMorgan
- JB Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!