Visa (V) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Approves $8 Billion Buyback
- S&P 500, Dow dip ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Visa (NYSE: V) reported Q1 EPS of $1.42, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $1.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.53 billion.
- Approves $8 billion share buyback
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Visa (V) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Says Q1 Revenue Tracking Above Outlook
- Aphria (APHA) Reports Q3 Loss of Cdn$0.15 on Revenues of Cdn$153.64M
- Jiayin Group (JFIN) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.06
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!