Virco Mfg. Corp. (VIRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Dow, S&P futures inch higher as banks, energy stocks jump
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg (Earlier)
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel amid supply constraints
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Virco Mfg. Corp. (NASDAQ: VIRC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.39, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $65 million versus the consensus estimate of $65.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Virco Mfg. Corp. (VIRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- 51job, Inc. (JOBS) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.56
- Knight Transportation (KNX) PT Raised to $66 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!