Viking Therapeutics (VKTX) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Viking Therapeutics (NASDAQ: VKTX) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.14), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.18).
At December 31, 2017, Viking held cash, cash equivalents and investments totaling $20.6 million. In February 2018, Viking sold an aggregate of 12,650,000 shares of its common stock resulting in gross proceeds of $63.3 million before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses. As of February 28, 2018, Viking had 50,898,802 shares of common stock outstanding.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Viking Therapeutics (VKTX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Misses Q4 EPS by GBP 5.67
- Skillsoft (SKIL) Gains Following Strong Q2 Results and Raised Full-Year Guidance
- USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Prelim. Q3 Guidance Misses Consensus, Raises Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!