Veritex Holdings (VBTX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Veritex Holdings (NASDAQ: VBTX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.46, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Veritex Holdings (VBTX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Alcoa (AA) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c
- BancFirst Corp. (BANF) Tops Q1 EPS by 31c