Verint Systems (VRNT) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 drop 3% as growth stocks rally wanes
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Retail Stocks Crushed as Target (TGT) and Walmart (WMT) Reports Showed 'Dramatic' Margin Pressure; TJX (TJX) Up 10% on Stronger Margin Performance Than Peers
- Tesla (TSLA) Price Target Cut at Piper Sandler by 18% on China Lockdowns, Shares Still Seen as a 'Cornerstone Holding'
- Finland, Sweden apply to join NATO amid Turkish objections
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.90, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.86. Revenue for the quarter came in at $299.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $281.8 million.
"In Customer Engagement, fourth quarter revenue increased 8% sequentially and 6% year-over-year on a constant currency basis. We continue to expand our portfolio with a flexible hybrid cloud deployment strategy. We are pleased with our progress and expect our cloud revenue to increase more than 25%, driving mid-single digit revenue growth in the current year for Customer Engagement," said Dan Bodner, Verint CEO and President.
Verint Systems sees FY2018 EPS of $2.70 at the midpoint compared to estimate of $2.73. Verint Systems sees FY2018 revenue of $1.14 billion +/- 2% compared with estimate of $1.13B
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verint Systems (VRNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) Misses Q1 EPS by 88c, Offers Guidance for Q2 and FY22
- Dynatrace Inc. (DT) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Offers FY22 Guidance
- Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!