Verint Systems (VRNT) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street rallies, weekly losing streak continues
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Collapses 20% as Musk Says $44 Billion Deal is 'Temporarily On Hold', Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rally
- Sam Bankman-Fried, Emergent Fidelity Amass 7.6% Stake in Robinhood (HOOD)
- Oil jumps 4% as U.S. gasoline prices hit record high
- 'Exodus From Wall Street', 'Crypto Implosion': BofA's Hartnett Says Crypto and Speculative Tech Collapse Now Rivals Dot-com Bubble Crash and GFC
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.69, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $224.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $217.97 million.
Verint Systems sees FY2022 EPS of $2.25, versus the consensus of $2.25.
Verint Systems sees FY2023 EPS of $2.49, versus the consensus of $2.49.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verint Systems (VRNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualigen Therapeutics (QLGN) Reports Q1 EPS of ($0.12), Provides Corporate Update
- Adagio Therapeutics (ADGI) Reports Q1 Net Loss of $100.7M, Cash Position of $532.2M
- Zosano Pharma (ZSAN) Reports Q1 Net Loss of $33.4M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!