Verint Systems (VRNT) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c, Offers FY18 and FY19 Guidance
- Wall Street ends lower as Cisco and Apple sink
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- Palo Alto Networks Shares Surge 11% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Twitter (TWTR) Says Musk Deal Not 'On-Hold', Won't Renegotiate Price
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.85, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $308 million versus the consensus estimate of $305.3 million.
Verint Systems sees FY2018 revenue of $1.24 billion, versus the consensus of $1.24 billion.
EPS: $3.15 at the midpoint of our revenue guidance
Verint Systems sees FY2019 revenue of $1.325 billion, versus the consensus of $1.31 billion.
EPS: $3.50 at the midpoint of our revenue guidance
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verint Systems (VRNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kohl's (KSS) Misses Q1 EPS by 61c, Lowers FY Guidance, Provided Update on Strategic Alternatives Process
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Applied Materials (AMAT) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c, Guidance Misses
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!