Verint Systems (VRNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street rallies, weekly losing streak continues
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Collapses 20% as Musk Says $44 Billion Deal is 'Temporarily On Hold', Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rally
- Sam Bankman-Fried, Emergent Fidelity Amass 7.6% Stake in Robinhood (HOOD)
- Oil jumps 4% as U.S. gasoline prices hit record high
- 'Exodus From Wall Street', 'Crypto Implosion': BofA's Hartnett Says Crypto and Speculative Tech Collapse Now Rivals Dot-com Bubble Crash and GFC
Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.76, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $297 million versus the consensus estimate of $289.87 million.
Verint Systems sees FY2015 EPS of $3.45, versus the consensus of $3.66. Verint Systems sees FY2015 revenue of $1.18-1.23 billion, versus the consensus of $1.22 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verint Systems (VRNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualigen Therapeutics (QLGN) Reports Q1 EPS of ($0.12), Provides Corporate Update
- indie Semiconductor, Inc. (INDI) Tops Q1 EPS by 19c
- CSI Compressco LP (CCLP) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.05/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!