Verint Systems (VRNT) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Maintains FY Guidance
- Wall Street rallies, weekly losing streak continues
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Collapses 20% as Musk Says $44 Billion Deal is 'Temporarily On Hold', Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rally
- Sam Bankman-Fried, Emergent Fidelity Amass 7.6% Stake in Robinhood (HOOD)
- Oil jumps 4% as U.S. gasoline prices hit record high
- 'Exodus From Wall Street', 'Crypto Implosion': BofA's Hartnett Says Crypto and Speculative Tech Collapse Now Rivals Dot-com Bubble Crash and GFC
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.49, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $265.73 million versus the consensus estimate of $260.5 million.
Verint's non-GAAP outlook for the year ending January 31, 2018 remains as follows:
Our non-GAAP outlook for the year ending January 31, 2018 excludes the following GAAP measures which we are able to quantify with reasonable certainty:
Our non-GAAP outlook for the year ending January 31, 2018 excludes the following GAAP measures for which we are able to provide a range of probable significance:
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verint Systems (VRNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualigen Therapeutics (QLGN) Reports Q1 EPS of ($0.12), Provides Corporate Update
- Taboola (TBLA) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- The Honest Company Inc. (HNST) Reports Q1 Revenue of $69M, Net Loss of $15M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!