Verint Systems (VRNT) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers FY Guidance
- Wall Street ends lower as Cisco and Apple sink
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- Palo Alto Networks Shares Surge 11% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Twitter (TWTR) Says Musk Deal Not 'On-Hold', Won't Renegotiate Price
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.82, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.82. Revenue for the quarter came in at $331.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $334.47 million.
Verint Systems sees FY2020 EPS of $3.65, versus the consensus of $3.67. Verint Systems sees FY2020 revenue of $1.375 billion, versus the consensus of $1.37 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verint Systems (VRNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kohl's (KSS) Misses Q1 EPS by 61c, Lowers FY Guidance, Provided Update on Strategic Alternatives Process
- Ross Stores (ROST) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guides Lower
- Applied Materials (AMAT) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c, Guidance Misses
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!