Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street ends lower as Cisco and Apple sink
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- Palo Alto Networks Shares Surge 11% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Twitter (TWTR) Says Musk Deal Not 'On-Hold', Won't Renegotiate Price
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.78, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $284.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $298.77 million.
Verint Systems sees FY2016 EPS of $3.30, versus the consensus of $3.46. Verint Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $1.15-1.19 billion, versus the consensus of $1.20 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verint Systems (VRNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kohl's (KSS) Misses Q1 EPS by 61c, Lowers FY Guidance, Provided Update on Strategic Alternatives Process
- Apollo Investment Corp. (AINV) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!