Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q1 EPS by 39c
- Wall Street rallies, weekly losing streak continues
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Collapses 20% as Musk Says $44 Billion Deal is 'Temporarily On Hold', Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rally
- Sam Bankman-Fried, Emergent Fidelity Amass 7.6% Stake in Robinhood (HOOD)
- Oil jumps 4% as U.S. gasoline prices hit record high
- 'Exodus From Wall Street', 'Crypto Implosion': BofA's Hartnett Says Crypto and Speculative Tech Collapse Now Rivals Dot-com Bubble Crash and GFC
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.04), $0.39 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $201 million versus the consensus estimate of $196.52 million.
Verint Systems sees FY2022 EPS of $2.23. Verint Systems sees FY2022 revenue of $860+ million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verint Systems (VRNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adagio Therapeutics (ADGI) Reports Q1 Net Loss of $100.7M, Cash Position of $532.2M
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Reports Q1 Revenue of $0.9M, Net Loss of $4.1M
- Volta Inc. (VLTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!