Verint Systems, Inc. (VRNT) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- Wall Street ends lower as Cisco and Apple sink
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- Palo Alto Networks Shares Surge 11% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Twitter (TWTR) Says Musk Deal Not 'On-Hold', Won't Renegotiate Price
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
Verint Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.51, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $257.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $254.99 million.
Sees FY2015 EPS of $3.30 - $3.50, versus prior guidance of $3.20 - $3.40 and the consensus of $3.3. Verint also sees FY2015 revenue of $1.11 - $1.16 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.08 - $1.13 billion and the consensus of $1.11 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verint Systems, Inc. (VRNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kohl's (KSS) Misses Q1 EPS by 61c, Lowers FY Guidance, Provided Update on Strategic Alternatives Process
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!