Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) reported Q1 EPS of $0.99, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.92. Revenue for the quarter came in at $505.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $495.93 million.
Veeva Systems sees Q2 2023 EPS of $1.00-$1.01, versus the consensus of $0.99. Veeva Systems sees Q2 2023 revenue of $529-2531 million, versus the consensus of $529 million.
Veeva Systems sees FY2023 EPS of $4.16, versus the consensus of $4.02. Veeva Systems sees FY2023 revenue of $2.165-2.175 billion, versus the consensus of $2.17 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Veeva Systems (VEEV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ambarella (AMBA) gains on earnings beat, revenue growth not expected until fiscal 2025
- American Outdoor Brands (AOUT) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Genesco (GCO) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c; Lowers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!