Upwork Inc. (UPWK) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Raises Revenue Outlook
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Upwork Inc. (NASDAQ: UPWK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.06, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $106.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $97.34 million.
“2020 was a watershed year for Upwork. In the fourth quarter, we achieved our highest year-over-year growth since going public,” said Hayden Brown, President and Chief Executive Officer of Upwork. “Nearly a year into the pandemic, organizations are embracing remote work to unleash the potential of a global workforce of independent talent that gives them the agility, skills and efficiency they need. Our results demonstrate that we are optimally positioned to capture the exciting opportunity ahead by serving customers as the world’s work marketplace.”
Upwork Inc. sees Q1 2021 revenue of $107-109 million, versus the consensus of $102 million.
Upwork Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $460-470 million, versus the consensus of $436.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Upwork Inc. (UPWK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Sales Beat
- Mueller Industries (MLI) Reports Q1 EPS of $1.11
- AutoNation (AN) Tops Q1 EPS by 92c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!