Upwork Inc. (UPWK) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street jumps at open after Omicron-driven rout
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Soars 9% on Report CEO Jack Dorsey to Step Down, Square (SQ) Up 3%
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Upwork Inc. (NASDAQ: UPWK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $128.14 million versus the consensus estimate of $126.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Upwork Inc. (UPWK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Li Auto Inc. (LI) Reports Q3 Revenues of $1.21B, Adjusted Diluted EPS of $0.05; Guides Q4 Deliveries of 30K-32K Vehicles
- UPDATE: Stephens Downgrades U.S. Bancorp (USB) to Equal Weight
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Alibaba (BABA) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!