United Online (UNTD) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.06
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
United Online (NASDAQ: UNTD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.06, which may not compare analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $36.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $36.53 million.
United Online reiterated FY2015 revenue of $149-154 million, which may not compare consensus of $179.33 million.
“We were pleased with our third quarter financial performance and our ability to deliver revenue and profitability at or above our guidance range,” commented Francis Lobo, President and Chief Executive Officer. “As we look ahead, we are narrowing our focus to the high-growth commerce and loyalty space. This vertical continues to grow at an impressive clip and we believe United Online is well positioned to capture this growth given our large and engaged user base and mobile focus.”
Mr. Lobo concluded, “Following the sale of Classmates, we’ve initiated a process to sell our StayFriends business to better align with our longer-term objective to return United Online to growth. We will also be working with JMP to explore M&A opportunities in the commerce and loyalty space. We are focused on putting our capital to work in a way that enables us to build scale in this important growth vertical for the company.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Online (UNTD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) shares edge lower following revenue miss
- Beyond (BYON) Provides Update on tZERO Status and Filings
- Lamar Advertising (LAMR) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; offers guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!