United Continental Holdings (UAL) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c
- Nasdaq 100 futures hit record high ahead of business activity data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- 'A Stampede for Clean Energy': Amazon (AMZN) Commits to Buy More Renewable Energy, Becomes the Top All-Time US Corporate Buyer
United Continental Holdings (NYSE: UAL) reported Q2 EPS of $2.34, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $2.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.31 billion.
United's consolidated passenger revenue per available seat mile (PRASM) increased 3.7 percent in the second quarter of 2014 compared to the second quarter of 2013.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Continental Holdings (UAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Provides Operating Update and Executes Contract to Acquire Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort in Hollywood, FL
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!