United Continental (UAL) Reports Solid Q4 Results
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
United Continental (NYSE: UAL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.44, $0.21 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $8.38 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Airlines (UAL) to Offer Economy Customers Option to Pre-Order Snacks and Beverages
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Grainger (GWW) Misses Q2 EPS by 31c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!