United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Nasdaq 100 futures hit record high ahead of business activity data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- 'A Stampede for Clean Energy': Amazon (AMZN) Commits to Buy More Renewable Energy, Becomes the Top All-Time US Corporate Buyer
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
United Airlines (NYSE: UAL) reported Q4 EPS of $1.78, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.03 billion.
"Our fourth quarter financial and operating performance capped an outstanding year for United Airlines,\" said Oscar Munoz, chief executive officer of United Airlines. \"In 2016, we put into action our plan to become the best airline in the world, and last year\'s results demonstrate we are on our way to achieving that ambition. We will continue delivering on this commitment by investing in our employees, elevating our customer experience and driving strong and consistent returns for our shareholders."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Airlines (UAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Stifel Resumes Mednax (MD) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!