United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
United Airlines (NYSE: UAL) reported Q3 EPS of $2.75, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $2.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.56 billion.
United's consolidated passenger revenue per available seat mile (PRASM) increased 3.9 percent in the third quarter of 2014 compared to the third quarter of 2013.
Third-quarter 2014 consolidated unit costs (CASM), excluding special charges, third-party business expenses, fuel and profit sharing, increased 1.0 percent year-over-year on a consolidated capacity increase of 0.5 percent. Third-quarter 2014 CASM, including those items, decreased 4.0 percent year-over-year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Airlines (UAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Peerperform
- Electrolux AB (ELUXB:SS) (ELUXY) PT Raised to SEK230 at JPMorgan, Model Update Ahead Of Earnings
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!