United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United Airlines (NYSE: UAL) reported Q3 EPS of $3.11, $0.23 better than the analyst estimate of $2.88. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.91 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.89 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Airlines (UAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Peerperform
- NACCO Industries (NC) Announces Notification Of Contract Mining Agreement Termination For The Navajo Mine
- U.S. Steel (X) Q2 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!