United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
United Airlines (NASDAQ: UAL) reported Q3 EPS of $4.07, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $3.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.38 billion versus the consensus estimate of $11.42 billion.
United Airlines sees FY2019 EPS of $11.25-$12.25, versus the consensus of $11.85.
- Expects to meet or exceed $11 to $13 adjusted diluted earnings per share(1) target for 2020
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Airlines (UAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- Ford Motor (F) Sees Q2 Adjusted EBIT Beat
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!