United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c, Updates FY Guidance
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
United Airlines (NASDAQ: UAL) reported Q2 EPS of $4.21, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $4.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $11.34 billion.
United Airlines sees FY2019 EPS of $10.50-$12.00, versus the consensus of $11.33.
- On July 15, 2019, the company's Board of Directors authorized a new $3 billion share repurchase program.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Airlines (UAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Commercial Metals (CMC) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!