United Airlines (UAL) Misses Q4 EPS by 40c, Offers Outlook
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United Airlines (NASDAQ: UAL) reported Q4 EPS of ($7.00), $0.40 worse than the analyst estimate of ($6.60). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.41 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.44 billion.
First Quarter 2021 Outlook:
Based on current trends, the company expects first quarter 2021 total operating revenue to be down 65 percent to 70 percent versus the first quarter 2019. Accelerated distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine may lead to faster improvement, however, the company is not including this potential improvement in its first quarter 2021 revenue outlook.
Expects first quarter 2021 capacity to be down at least 51 percent versus the first quarter of 2019.
Expects first quarter 2021 ending available liquidity to be similar to year-end 2020 available liquidity of around $19.7 billion1.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Airlines (UAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Peerperform
- Electronic Arts (EA) PT Raised to $171 at Ascendiant Capital
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!