United Airlines (UAL) Misses Q1 EPS by 45c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
United Airlines (NASDAQ: UAL) reported Q1 EPS of ($7.50), $0.45 worse than the analyst estimate of ($7.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.22 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.27 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Airlines (UAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Peerperform
- County Bancorp (ICBK) Announces 29.7% Drop in Non-Performing Assets
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!