Under Armour (UA) (UAA) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Under Armour (NYSE: UA) (NYSE: UAA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.16, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.13 billion.
Under Armour sees FY2021 EPS of $0.28-$0.30, versus the consensus of $0.20.
- Revenue is now expected to be up at a high-teen percentage rate compared to the previous expectation of a high-single-digit percentage rate increase, reflecting a high-teen percentage growth rate in North America and low thirties percentage growth rate in the international business.
- Gross margin is now expected to be up approximately 50 basis points compared to the previous expectation of 'up slightly,' versus the prior year adjusted gross margin of 48.6 percent with benefits from pricing and supply chain efficiency, being largely offset by the sale of MyFitnessPal, which carried a high gross margin rate.
- Operating income is now expected to reach approximately $105 million to $115 million compared to the previous range of $5 million to $25 million. Excluding the impact of restructuring efforts, adjusted operating income is expected to reach $230 million to $240 million compared to the previous expectation of $130 million to $150 million.
- Diluted loss per share is now expected to be about $0.02 to $0.04 compared to the previous expectation of a diluted loss per share of $0.18 to $0.20 and adjusted diluted earnings per share is expected to be in the range of $0.28 to $0.30 compared to the previous expectation of adjusted diluted earnings per share in the range of $0.12 to $0.14.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Under Armour (UA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Spire (SR) Tops Q2 EPS by 62c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Outlook Above Consensus
- Ventas (VTR) Reports Q1 FFO of $0.72
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!