Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Comps Slow to +9.3%
- Wall St set for subdued open as mixed data fuels Fed policy uncertainty
- 12 Wall Street analysts discuss Apple Vision Pro as 'hefty' price pushes shares lower
- Crypto exchange Coinbase (COIN) sinks as SEC sues for breaking US Securities rules
- Bitcoin slides to near 3-month lows after SEC sues Binance
- SEC sues Binance, Apple unveils Vision Pro headset - what's moving markets
Get Alerts ULTA Hot Sheet
Today's EPS Names:
SNT, ARBK, CBRL, More
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA) reported Q1 EPS of $6.88, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $6.82. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.62 billion.
Comparable sales (sales for stores open at least 14 months and e-commerce sales) increased 9.3% compared to an increase of 18.0% in the first quarter of fiscal 2022, driven by an 11.0% increase in transactions and a 1.5% decrease in average ticket.
Ulta Beauty sees FY2023 revenue of $11-11.1 billion, versus the consensus of $11.12 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ulta Beauty (ULTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Academy Sports and Outdoor (ASO) Misses Q1 EPS by 37c, Guidance Misses Consensus
- Momo (MOMO) Tops Q1 EPS by 51c; offers Q2 outlook
- Quantum Corporation (QMCO) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS ; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!