UiPath Inc. (PATH) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UiPath Inc. (NYSE: PATH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.01, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $195.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $184.41 million.
UiPath Inc. sees Q3 2022 revenue of $207-209 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on UiPath Inc. (PATH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) Tops Q3 EPS by 39c
- FB Financial Corporation (FBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Enjoy it While it Lasts: Rosenblatt Reiterates Neutral on Netflix (NFLX) Stock Ahead of Earnings, Analyst Sees 28% Downside as 2H Momentum Likely Transitory
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!