Uber (UBER) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Revenue Misses
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Uber (NYSE: UBER) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.06), $0.47 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.53). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.27 billion.
- Gross Bookings reached an all-time high of $19.5B, up 24% year-over-year
- Net loss of $(108) million and Adjusted EBITDA of $(359) million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Uber (UBER) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) to acquire interests in Cornershop in an all-stock transaction
- AMMO, Inc. Awarded U.S. Department of Defense Contract for the Development and Manufacture of Ballistically Matched Multi-Purpose Rounds
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!