UPDATE: State Street (STT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 2.1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Wednesday
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - January 18, 2019 7:34 AM EST)
(Update corrects consensus EPS and revenue)
State Street (NYSE: STT) reported Q4 EPS of $1.68, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.99 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.98 billion.
- Initiated New $350 Million Expense Savings Program
For earnings history and earnings-related data on State Street (STT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Koss Corp (KOSS) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.06/sh
- Innovative Solutions & Support (ISSC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.04, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!