UPDATE: Renasant Corp. (RNST) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - July 27, 2021 5:02 PM EDT)
Renasant Corp. (NASDAQ: RNST) reported Q2 EPS of $0.72, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.78.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Renasant Corp. (RNST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
- USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Prelim. Q3 Guidance Misses Consensus, Raises Buyback